Friday, June 17, 2016

For the Garage Sales Addicts

"Chineur" can be roughly translated into "someone who goes to garage sales". Chineur is a magazine I like because it covers all kind of collectibles and antique, and in every single issue there is at least one or two article I'll find interesting.

I picked this month issue for the antique glass pages. But I wanted to show you this issue because I know there is a lot of vintage train collectors out there, and chineur has a nice 12 pages article on Jouef electric toy trains. Jouef is a french firm founded in 1944. If you want to know more about Jouef try Jouef website.

Also in this issue some antique and rare inkwells, collecting antique drinking glasses (beautiful objects, many interesting pictures)and the usual calendar of garage sales and antique dealer shows.

(originally published on: Dec 8, 2009)


No comments:

Post a Comment